Hermes Expo International 2016 – Press Release
Dear Prospect Exhibitor, Sponsor and Visitor:
Thank you for your support of the 2015 Hermes Expo. With your help, the Hermes Expo has grown to become a leading B2B trade show and exhibition networking series in America – promoting commerce, communications and culture with businesses from North America and those from Southeastern Europe and the Eastern Mediterranean.
We invite you to join us in 2016 when we celebrate the Hermes Expo’s 25th Anniversary. We return to The Best Western Hotel in Concordville, PA on April 5, 2016 where we will again bring together business owners and attendees from around the region and around the world, looking to expand their business connections.
See What’s New for 2016
- Looking Ahead to the Future of the Hermes Expo – This year, the Hermes Expo commemorates 25 years of connecting people and businesses. While we celebrate this milestone, Hermes Expo organizers are more focused than ever on creating an environment and atmosphere for your business that makes it easy to network, explore partnerships and discover new opportunities.
- Educational and Networking Opportunities – Last year, the Hermes Expo successfully launched The Ted Spyropoulos Seminar Series. The late Ted Spyropoulos was a proud Greek-American who believed that working together, we could move mountains. There will be no shortage of topics this year as examine how the circumstances in Greece and Europe affect business here at home as well as Election Year politics.
- Brandywine Valley Restaurant Association in cooperation with its Primary Vendors, Foodservice Distributors and Non Food, Brokers and Manufacturers of Foodservice, New Technology companies will again sponsor an array of Booths, promoting special products to our community businesses and end users, independent owners, offering them new technologies and incentives to participate in and gain by buying directly and SAVE.
We invite you to renew your sponsorship today. Because we will be printing marketing material for the 2016 Hermes Expo soon, your immediate approval of the enclosed logo allows us to use it on more marketing material that reaches more potential customers. Also, we invite to explore additinal opportunities to place your company in front of more potential customers. Enclosed please find a description of 2016 Hermes Expo sponsorship opportunities. If your business has specific needs, the Hermes Expo team can customize a sponsorship package to meet them.
As our way of saying THANK YOU, please join the Hermes Expo team and other sponsors for a Taste of Greek Wines and Food event on Monday, April 4, 2016. This event includes mezethes, Greek wines and plenty of networking opportunities to grow your business.
We appreciate your continued support of the Hermes Expo. Please contact me at 610-446-1463 or [email protected] if you have any questions or need additional information.
Paul Kotrotsios, MBA
Founder & President
WHAT IS HERMES EXPO:
A series of events held annually in New York and suburban Philadelphia, the Hermes Expo combines executive and exclusive level networking opportunities, professional development seminars, educational panels and a trade show exhibition platform for businesses seeking to grow and expand.
Hermes Expo events attract business leaders from diverse industries and professional services. Hermes Expo events feature unique platforms for companies to showcase their products and services in front of potential customers from the United States and Europe.
TWO DAYS; TWO LOCATIONS
Hermes Expo –Tuesday, April 5rh , 2016 Showcase
Best Western Hotel, Concordville, PA Rt 1 South & Rt 322
Hermes Expo is a leading trade show that brings together Greek-American and non-Greek-American owned business by providing them with a platform to showcase their products and services. Annually, Hermes Expo hosts exhibits, panel discussions, and seminars to help businesses grow. The highlight of the day is an Awards Dinner with plenty of networking.
“Taste of Greece” –
on Monday, April 4th, 2016 in New York City
Annually held in New York City, the Hermes Expo “Taste of Greece” reception features Greek food and wine, a mini-trade show exhibition and plenty of networking. Past participants included leading food industry representatives and companies as well as representatives from the Greece.
REASONS SHOULD YOU ATTEND:
- Establish new business leads
- Display your products and services for the world to see and taste
- Launch and promote a new concept
- Advertise your business and brand
- Learn about trends affecting your business
- Attend professional development seminars
- Discover technologies, products & services that will help your business grow. •
- Sharing experiences
- For all the reasons that you should be there…
By David Bjorkgren Special to the Hellenic News of America When the Hermes Expo opened in 1992 in Atlantic City, it was founded on an idea by Paul Kotrotsios that Greek Americans and Philhellenes could find business opportunities by networking with each other. The...read more
Don't Be Shy
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service reps will respond to you as soon as possible