HERMES EXPO 2020 – BRIDGING BUSINESSES IN NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE
Join the Trade Route to Success – Four Cities in One Week April 2-9, 2020
Dear Potential Exhibitor,
We invite you to participate in the upcoming Hermes Expo Trade 2020. The four-city tour will take place in early April and promotion has already started. We are set to kick-off the Hermes Expo Trade Route in Chicago, IL, on Thursday, April 2nd; Washington, DC, on Monday, April 6th; Philadelphia on Wednesday, April 8th and our grand finale will be in New York City on April 9th.
- Sponsor Packages– Select for Optimum Visibility
- Exhibit Options– Select One to Four Cities
- Advertising includes Print and Online Visibility
- Awards Dinner – PA
- Attendee – Options for Seminars, Lunch, Networking Reception
The evolution of the Hermes Expo to a boutique Expo is currently revolutionizing networking opportunities of Greeks, Greek-Americans, and Philhellenes through their active participation at this leading B2B trade show where it rationally brings together and connects businesses, business owners, professionals, and attendees from North America and Europe.
This year’s focus will be on Trade, Tourism, Investment Opportunities, Gastronomy, and how to enter the US Marketplace effectively. We are getting our panels and seminars organized. If you have a suggested speaker for any of the following topics, please advise.
- How the new trade laws will affect import/export
- Investing in Greece and USA / Financing for Business / Supporting Start Ups
- What are the latest trends for restaurants? / Specialty Foods of Greece
- How to benefit from the tourism surge in Greece / Is AirBNB still Viable? / Update on Greek Property laws / Where are the real estate deals?
- Legal implications for business start-ups in US or Greece
- Marketing in the age of Artificial Intelligence / Where are the growth markets?
- Business Opportunities: Greece and USA / medical tourism / ecotourism / senior living / franchises
Hermes Expo is known for its variety of networking opportunities and choices. Panel discussions and networking receptions will be organized in each city, an awards luncheon will take place in Chicago and an awards dinner in Philadelphia. B2B appointments will be organized in each city and are by appointment only, please contact us for more information. Let us know who your ideal business partner/ client is so we cultivate the right market for you. Hermes Expo attracts leading professionals, entrepreneurs, and business leaders from diverse industries and services.
We want to thank our initial benefactors, sponsors, and registered exhibitors: Sigmapharm Laboratories, Grecian Delight, GARA/GARC, GreenCrown Energy, J&M Recordings, EMBCA, Stone Tech Fabrication, Piech Decorating, American Network Solutions, QCC, and Cargo 360 (partial list).
We are looking forward to discussing your participation at the 29th Hermes Expo and curating a program special to your business. Remember, the earlier you register, the more time we have to promote you. We have ensured throughout the years a streamlined synergy between Hermes Expo and Hellenic News of America where our print, web and social media marketing campaigns have been the essential steppingstone for businesses to advance and succeed.
Deadline to register for participation: February 10, 2020.
Paul Kotrotsios, MBA, Founder & President
Hermes Expo International
[email protected] & 001-610.202-4465