Best Western Hotel, Concordville, PA
Hermes Expo is a leading trade show that brings together Greek-American and non-Greek-American owned business by providing them with a platform to showcase their products and services. Annually, Hermes Expo hosts exhibits, panel discussions, and seminars to help businesses grow. The highlight of the day is an Awards Dinner with plenty of networking.
WHEN: Tuesday, April 5th, 2016
WHERE: THE CONCORDVILLE INN & BEST WESTERN HOTEL CONFERENCE CENTER
(Route 322 and US Route 1 South, Concordville, PA 19331)
Schedule of Events:
8:00 AM – 11:00 AM: Booth Set up by Exhibitors and Sponsors
9:30 AM – 12:00 PM: Hermes Expo’s Theodore G. Spyropoulos Business Seminar Series:
- “Tourism and Trade on Both Sides of the Atlantic”
- Opening Remarks by The Honorable Aris Melissaratos, Honored Chair of the Business Committee
- Speakers will include Christos Panagopoulos, Ambassador of Greece to the U.S.,
- Mario J. Civera, Jr., Chairman Delaware County Council,
- Les Vail, President of the Gloucester Chamber of Commerce,
- Anthony Ceballos, Director, U.S. Export Assistance Center Philadelphia, Inc.,
- Constantine Galanis, CEO, Apollo S.A.
- “Restaurant & Hospitality Management: Current Trends in the Industry”
- Nicholas Hadgis, Dean of Hospitality Management School at Widener University will be the Moderator of the panel that will include Dr. George Tsetsekos, Dean Emeritus-Drexel University, Michael Vlahos, Chief Financial Officer- Lacas Coffee
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM: Welcoming Networking Luncheon featuring keynote speaker Dr. Nicholas Hadgis, Dean of Hospitality Management School at Widener University
12:00 PM – 5:30 PM: Grand Opening and 24th HERMES EXPO Exhibits targeting the Restaurant & Hospitality Industry and more
- Food show & presentations, Networking & Business to Business meetings (B2B), Booth Exhibits Sponsored by Performance Foodservice and BC Technologies
- Sectors include: Food Industry, Travel & Tourism, Banking & Finance, Insurance, Legal Services, Marbles & Granites, New Technology applications and more
3:00 PM – 5:30 PM: Grand Cocktail Reception within the Exhibit Area
5:30 PM: Awards Dinner and Entertainment at the Grand Ballroom, Honoring exceptional individuals that have excelled in their fields and for their involvement in their communities.
- Awards Dinner Ceremony MC: George Horiates, Esq., along with BASILE The Renown Greek Comedian
- Dinner keynote speaker: Konstadinos A. Plestis, MD, System Chief, Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery at Main Line Health’s Lankenau Heart Institute
- 2016 Honorees:Congresswoman Dina Titus (D-NV), Dean Laskaris, Chairman Building Fund Saint Sophia’s Greek Orthodox Community, Nicholas Hadgis, Dean of Hospitality School at Widener University, Korologos Brothers success story in the hospitality industry, Dr. Angelo Karakasis- Apex Pain & Rehab, Exceptional Hellenic Teachers, AHEPANS from District #4 and #5 as well as Supreme President Phil Frangos, Esq., and the Supreme Lodge
Reserve your Dinner table now by calling 610-202-1972 or 484-843-4984
Ticket Price: $125 pp | $1,250 for a table of 10 | $150 at the door
The 24th Hermes Expo is Sponsored by: Sigmapharm Laboratories, Aris Institute, American Network Solutions, Performance Foodservice, Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce & Main Line Health Heart Institute
For more information and Booth reservations please contact 484-843-4984
You are invited to attend and network at this unique Trade Show and Exhibition Conference. Seeing the benefits, simply requires your active participation.